Or anyone who’s fond of featured image
For a theme which presents your image beautifully
Patio is planned to be my fifth theme in the repository. It is designed and developed in March – April 2015. I planned to submit at least six themes in 2015. This is my third theme in 2015.
Patio is made with these goals in mind:
- As my other themes, it should “just works” and looks great on various screen size (responsive).
- I want a different take on photo-centric / photoblog theme. Most themes went with square / pinterest-like approach. Patio should offer a different, fresh, and better approach.
- Patio makes skimming content easy and fun. It should be a visual amusement.
- It should work well with WP-IG, plugin for syncing your Instagram photos with your WordPress sites. I want to use Patio on my own blog and I use WP-IG.
Patio works nicely with these plugins:
- Jetpack’s Infinite Scroll & Site Logo. If you have footer widgets, Infinite Scroll is automatically set to click-to-load mode. If you don’t have footer widgets, Infinite Scroll is automatically set to auto-load mode. It adapts with your site settings.
- Civil Footnotes
See it Yourself
April 5th, 2015
Submitted to WordPress repository
Interested in hiring me for your project? Contact me here.