Insanely simple theme
Activate, it looks good already
With enough options to make it yours
Parchment is planned to be my fourth theme in repository. It is designed and developed in February 2015. I planned to submit at least six themes in 2015. This is my second theme in 2015.
Parchment is made with these goals in mind:
- Looks great right from the start. No quirky setup needed.
- Not bloating user with tons of options. It just works.
- Enable user to customize things that matters: background (image or plain color), text & link color, selected typographic preference
- Looks good in any size of screen
Parchment works nicely with these plugins:
See it Yourself
February 22th, 2015 v1.0.0
Currently in theme review process for WordPress theme repository.
March 10th, 2015 v1.0.1
Fixing some issue happened due to Manuscript into Parchment transition.
March 15th, 2015 v1.0.2
Just realize that there’s a browser compatibility issue on safari & firefox for the body shadow. Submitting a patch + update before the theme is approved on the repository
March 27th, 2015 v1.0.3
Updating some content styling details
April 17th, 2015 v1.0.4
- Using .md instead of .txt for readme. It’ll be converted using grunt upon build creation
- Adding styling details for calendar widget
- Adding styling for jetpack custom widget
- Fixing alignment issues
- Adding no comment styling
- Styling Jetpack’s infinite scroll button correctly when it is set to disabled
- Adding grunt tasks for building release
- Updating translation file